Welcome to Real Life Style Blog!

Can changing your wardrobe really change your life? Of course it can! Imagine how light and powerful you would feel if 100% of the clothes in your closet were the right clothes for you right now. Imagine that your wardrobe reflected both your personality and your personal style, while suiting your lifestyle. That, ladies and gentlemen, is called Real Life Style. Want to be able to look and feel put together in just 2 minutes a day? You can.

Click here for more information about how you can work with Lani and click here to schedule your free consultation. Because fashion should be an outlet for fun, not frustration!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Summer Sandal Alert! The Best of Nine West

Aren't we all just looking for cute, affordable summer sandals? I thought so! Nine West has always been a brand I thought of as what I shopped in high school (yes, I know I am dating myself!). However, in the last few years I have come to realize that they are again the best fashion shoes for the money.

I believe in value. Is the style current but not so current that you'll only be able to wear the shoe for one season? Is the shoe comfortable enough that you'll wear it often? Are they a high enough quality to withstand wear and tear and not look like you were trying to knock-off a more expensive pair?

Nine West is a good value for your money, and as my clients know, I love saving them money! Here are some of my favorite Nine West sandals this season.

Has anyone else noticed the snake motif running through fashion this year? I love it and I love these snake sandals!
Benvolio gold snake sandal $130

The Wedge is THE LOOK this season. This flax colored pair will go perfectly with this season's brightly colored skirts and dresses. If these are comfy, they'll be my go to this season!
Larysa beige wedge $79

Want a more subtle wedge? The ankle strap and multi-colored snakeskin make this sandal oh so current. I see them as a powerful pop of texture and color with your favorite all-white look.

Precisely turquoise multicolored sandal $89

Going for the Americana look this season? Rock this fringe sandal with your best denim or red, white and blue look.
Flyme natural suede heel $99
Is minimal more your style? Tall enough to go without heels? These black and gold thong sandals could not be more chic.
Wewantit black/gold sandal $79

Do you like the Sea Change trend I've been talking about? These would work just as well at the pool as they would for an evening out. Do you wear flip flops to work (I loathe this habit!)? Why not wear gorgeous ones with Starfish on them?
Nancita blue starfish sandal $49

How cool are they in all white? Wear them with a minimal, all white look for day, mix them with bright colors, or create a black and white look for a night out on the town.
Nancita white starfish sandal $49

Who says evening shoes have to be metallic? This light pink leather is the ultimate sophisticated but TOTALLY HOT evening shoe this summer.
Cannonball light pink leather heel $79
Is anyone else DYING to go summer shoe shopping now????!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment