Welcome to Real Life Style Blog!

Can changing your wardrobe really change your life? Of course it can! Imagine how light and powerful you would feel if 100% of the clothes in your closet were the right clothes for you right now. Imagine that your wardrobe reflected both your personality and your personal style, while suiting your lifestyle. That, ladies and gentlemen, is called Real Life Style. Want to be able to look and feel put together in just 2 minutes a day? You can.

Click here for more information about how you can work with Lani and click here to schedule your free consultation. Because fashion should be an outlet for fun, not frustration!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Favorite Outfit Right Now

My Favorite Outfit Right Now


I put this outfit together for a client yesterday. It occurred to me afterward what a great outfit it would make for everyone else, including me!  A denim shirt is not only on trend right now, it is also a classic we should all have in our closets. The structure of the shirt covers a multitude of sins while being super comfy and machine-washable.

I've been obsessed with leather leggings the last few years. However, with my size going up and down constantly while having children, I did not think it was the time to make the investment. And have you noticed that most faux leather doesn't breathe so you get really sweaty? Yuck! These "leatherette" leggings from Hue have a breathable lining and feel like comfy exercise leggings on the body. A motorcycle boot adds edge to the look and a swing to your step. Inexpensive diamond earrings that you can wear everyday and a spring scarf finish off the look. The gold clutch adds an evening touch but your everyday bag will be great with it too.

I already have the rest of the outfit. Like I said, basics we should all own. I'm going to go buy myself these leggings now! Have I mentioned they are only $44.00? Happy shopping!








1 comment: