Welcome to Real Life Style Blog!

Can changing your wardrobe really change your life? Of course it can! Imagine how light and powerful you would feel if 100% of the clothes in your closet were the right clothes for you right now. Imagine that your wardrobe reflected both your personality and your personal style, while suiting your lifestyle. That, ladies and gentlemen, is called Real Life Style. Want to be able to look and feel put together in just 2 minutes a day? You can.

Click here for more information about how you can work with Lani and click here to schedule your free consultation. Because fashion should be an outlet for fun, not frustration!

Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Color I'm Wearing Now

Krishna Das, my favorite musician, wears only red t-shirts and Steve Jobs was known for wearing only black turtlenecks. Could I possibly become known for wearing only...chartreuse?  I read once that when you are drawn to a particular color it is because you need to incorporate that color's properties into your aura. I don't know about that but I do know that I had to stop and laugh when I realized that I had packed chartreuse tops for 2 out of 3 days of shopping in New York recently. (New York friends: Don't give me a hard time for not seeing you. It was a shop till you drop sort of trip!) I'll get back to you about my aura later. In the meantime, I put together some great chartreuse pieces you might want to incorporate into your spring wardrobe. You can layer like I do with a chartreuse button down under a chartreuse blazer, dark skinny jeans and denim ballet flats, or you can add a flash of chartreuse with a delicate watch against an all white look. 

Happy chartreuse shopping!































































No comments:

Post a Comment