Welcome to Real Life Style Blog!

Can changing your wardrobe really change your life? Of course it can! Imagine how light and powerful you would feel if 100% of the clothes in your closet were the right clothes for you right now. Imagine that your wardrobe reflected both your personality and your personal style, while suiting your lifestyle. That, ladies and gentlemen, is called Real Life Style. Want to be able to look and feel put together in just 2 minutes a day? You can.

Click here for more information about how you can work with Lani and click here to schedule your free consultation. Because fashion should be an outlet for fun, not frustration!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Cool Shades for Summer 2014

I LOVE sunglasses to the point where I can't function without them. My husband makes fun of me for wearing them even on cloudy days. "But the glare, the glare!" I will say. Although my obsession is born from necessity (my eyes have always been super sensitive to light), sunglasses have become a fun and ever present fashion accessory. I don't tend to spend a lot of money on my sunglasses because I lose them like there is no tomorrow. Therefore, I was super excited to discover a high quality line of eco-friendly sunglasses with 100% UVA/UVB protection. See below for pictures of me and Kyle in our new ICU EYEWEAR. There should be plenty of options for those of you who plan to invest in a good pair of glasses and those of you who are just looking for something fun and fashionable for the season. Stay cool!


 Golden Touch 





 Bold & Graphic 





Colored Plastic




 Rounded Cat-Eye 




 Pastel 




Floral 




 Black + White 




 Classic 



 Animal Appeal 

No comments:

Post a Comment