Welcome to Real Life Style Blog!

Can changing your wardrobe really change your life? Of course it can! Imagine how light and powerful you would feel if 100% of the clothes in your closet were the right clothes for you right now. Imagine that your wardrobe reflected both your personality and your personal style, while suiting your lifestyle. That, ladies and gentlemen, is called Real Life Style. Want to be able to look and feel put together in just 2 minutes a day? You can.

Click here for more information about how you can work with Lani and click here to schedule your free consultation. Because fashion should be an outlet for fun, not frustration!

Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Shirt That Takes Off Ten Pounds

Am I the only one out there trying to hide my post-baby belly? I didn't think so. I mean seriously, who has time to go to Pilates when you have two kids and work full-time? I'll just have to be like my clients and get a rockin' bod when I'm in my forties! In the meantime, I'm here to share my fave new "hide the belly fashionably" trick: the layered top. I have had one (see below) in my closet for two years but it has never quite worked as my body changed constantly with pregnancies and breastfeeding. I pulled it out again about a month ago and EUREKA!, suddenly it covered all sins. The good news is, the one-off shirt I picked up for myself a few years ago is now a trend so you can have one too. Happy shopping!


The Inspiration





Buy One of These Options Now







































No comments:

Post a Comment